10 Books I Loved This Week
So, as an avid reader, I go through about 5 books a week and love it. Maybe it's an obsession, or maybe it's a passion, but whatever it is it's working. Needless to say, I have quite an extensive list of books to share, most of which are YA. So here they are, 10 books I loved this week and highly recommend!
1. Atlantia, by Ally Condie
2. The Selection, by Kiera Cass
3. Uninvited, by Sophie Jordan
4. The Matched Trilogy, by Ally Condie
5. The Rules, by Stacey Kade
6. Cinder, by Marissa Meyer
7. Made for You, by Melissa Marr
8. Wither, by Lauren Destefano
9. Panic, by Lauren Oliver
10. Black Ice, by Becca Fitzpatrick
And there you have it folks! 10 YA books that I loved this week and you should go read right now. Seriously, you won't get anything done all week, they're that fantastically gripping.
Best wishes and happy reading,