1. Keynote speakers J.A. Konrath and Barry Eisler are hosting a two hour chat to honestly answer any questions you have.
2. Find out how to face your fears and how to focus on your writing, being creative, and writing to your readers with Bob Mayer, Alicia Vancil, RaShelle Workman, Susan Kaye Quinn, Orna Ross, C.S. Lakin, and Rachel Aaron.
3. Find out all the nitty gritty details on self-publishing basics like pricing, distribution, and formatting from top industry professionals like Miral Sattar, Peter Bowerman, Joel Friedlander, and The Passive Guy (David Vandagriff).
4. Build your marketing skills and publicity skills with K.P. Simmons (InkSlinger PR), David Gaughran, Lori Culwell, Michael Alvear, Jim Kukral, Joanna Penn, Angela Ackerman, and Martha Carr.
5. Chat with bestselling authors Chelsea Fine and Chelsea Cameron on how it is to be a hybrid author. In addition, you will hear from Lara Perkins (Andrea Brown Literary agent) on how it is to agent hybrid authors and find out secrets (including information about audio books) from some bestselling indie authors that make up the Indelibles.
6. It's FREE!
7. We have fun contests!
8. Since it's online, you can stay in your PJs and we won't laugh at you. :)
9. There are huge giveaways! Yeah... HUGE! (Hint - Begins with a KO and ends with a BO :)
10. Learn about awesome organizations that support indie authors including: KOBO, IndieReader, Shelf Unbound, Indelibles, Author Marketing Club, AuthorAd Network, Alliance of Independent Authors, Goodreads, and Bibliocrunch.
11. Discover some great new indie authors to read.
12. Join our live podcast with the guys from Write Publish Repeat (Sean Platt, Johnny B. Truant, and David Wright)
13. Did we mention it's FREE?
14. Because it will be epic! (At least we think so.)
15. Find out tips in how to maximize your book exposure with leaders from Goodreads, Kobo, Smashwords, IndieReader, and Amazon.
Every single blog post, chat, vlog will be packed with all the information you need to help you on the self-publishing path.
IndieReCon will help you learn all the dirty secrets about the indie pubbing industry and help you succeed.
February 25-27 from 10 am -10pm EST times.
Tell your friends!
Hang out with us all day. Hourly posts. Tons of chats. A few vlogs and webinars. Check out the amazeballs online.
If you want to receive updates on the conference, go to our web site and enter your email up in the left sidebar to register and receive updates so you don’t miss out!
See you there!