You can add it on your Goodreads now.
It's no longer enough for writer's to write good books. They must know how to market their words.
This marketing book is for every writer who doesn't know where to start. It is a compilation of tips, strategies, and key steps from my marketing blog for authors, Market My Words.
It also includes marketing interviews from the industries top publishing editors, literary agents, and bestselling authors such as Jay Asher, Aprilynn Pike, Aimee Friedman, and more.
MYW will be available in ebook first and then paperback - both priced way under 10$.
The ebook will be about 200 pages of tips, strategies, and interviews some from this blog and some new.
The book covers topics like:
- Everything you need to know about marketing
- Learn how to brand yourself and your books
- Create a winning marketing strategy and plan
- Make the most of your social networks and online marketing
- Bestselling book publicity
- Self Publishing marketing tips
- Interviews - authors, editors, agents and other publishing professional.
Today I'm taking your marketing questions.
Comment and you will be entered into drawing for a free ecopy! :)