I am overwhelmed with book stuff. But wanted to give you a quick update on where I am for my book launch.
Good news - I am starting to get some reviews back. Check out this one from Heather :)
Expense Total for Book: $1900
- $10 for stock photo
- $50 donation to Teen Book Scene
- $500 for editing with professional editor
- $300 book design
- $650 for advertising
- $40 CreateSpace Pro Plan
- $250 ISBN block of 10
- $100 giveaways for launch
Expected expenses coming:
- Lightning Source - $150
- Facebook AD - $250
- 50 blog tour for NOv 15 - Dec 24.
- Feature on yalit chat for December
- Set up teen blog tour for Jan 15-30th
- 3 day ad on Kindle Nation - Dec 13, 14, 15
- Online launch party with giveaways, a chat, and more.
- feature on Sorority Gamma Phi Beta winter newsletter
- Giveaway on Goodreads
- Contacted Kirkus on a possible review
- Made banner for Blog Tour
- Created thumbnail people can display
- Creating postcard with code for free exerpt
Other things I have done:
- Contacted mom blogs
- Contacted NPR on feature
I'd love to know if you have any ideas or questions for me!