Today, the pitch is being judged by Susan Hawk from The Bent Agency.
Here are some other interviews to help you get to know her taste and style:
A Word From Susan
Meet the Agent
Winner: Gets a query critique of the first 5 pages of your manuscript! (Thanks Susan!)
When: Begins today, Tuesday at 9AM EST and ends tomorrow Wed at midnight EST (I will close comments when it officially ends so if you get a comment in, you are counted.)
What: Leave your paragraph pitch in the comments on this post. Your pitch can be NO MORE than 2 sentences and MUST be something Susan is looking for.
- If your manuscript is still in WIP - you may enter since this is a query critique
- Your pitch must only be 2 sentences. Your entry must follow the rules to be counted.
- This is for unagented/unpublished book writers only. (if you've published articles or essays - you can enter!)
- You can only enter ONCE so choose wisely!
- You must be a follower of my blog and promise to come back everyday this month to comment. (This last part is a joke guys :) Followers are eligible.
- title of book
- your paragraph pitch
- your email