congrads and email me your address (email@example.com)!
Now for my marketing favs for the week:
- Public Speaking Basics for Authors - Not all authors are natural speakers, but it is becoming more and more necessary for authors to develop their speaking skills.
- How To: Change Your Twitter Name Without Losing Followers - Little did I realize when I signed up for twitter that I was about to begin a whirlwind social media journey! So, after some research, here's what I came up with to change your twitter name without losing followers!
- On Tour With Best-Selling Suspense Writer M.J. Rose - After 11 novels and multiple book contracts, Rose still works tirelessly to promote her books.
- 7 powerful ways to find new blog readers - It’s one thing to have a blog, it’s quite another to get readers. Now, it’s just a question of finding readers and (of course) keeping them. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Role of publisher in Social Media - What is a publisher’s role in the information age? Should publishers be engaging readers or authors? Should they be a resource, an educator, a publicity tool, or serve some other purpose beyond producing books?
- Planning All Year Long Publicity - Lead times can vary from a day to six months depending on the media you’re pitching.
- The Author Power Team - As an author, you are always on the lookout for new ways to improve your marketing strategy and grow your platform. One of the best ways to do this is by developing your power team.
- Quickest Blog Book Tour Guide - a virtual book tour or blog book tour not only saves money and travel expenses, it likely will reach a larger and more interested audience via the Internet.
- How to incorporate Twitter into an Event - Whether large or small, Twitter can enhance your event in a number of ways.
- The Real Secret about Twitter - Here are some key things to look at when measuring anyone's Twitter-success. It's not just about the # of Followers.
- ARC egalley of What Happened on Fox Street (Aug 2010)
- ARC of the new Judy Moody Girl Detective (Aug 2010)
- Arc of Clementine Friend of the Week (Aug 2010)
Coming Next week - Ally Condie will stop by with an ARC of Matched, Suzie Townsend's Agent Contest, Amy Brecount White Contest/Giveaway, and more!
Have a great weekend!