The winner of Wednesday's Daily Prize Drawing......
I'm so happy for you. Send me your email and I will put you in touch with Marietta for your query or 1 chapter critique as well as a 30 minute phone call!!!!
To others, don't get discouraged! We have 2 more agent critiques to giveaway by the end of the week. Just be sure to Follow and Comment.
- Follow Elana and me by 12PST/3 ET time tonight and automatically be entered into the Follower Drawing which will include a query critique from the amazing (and hilarious) Jennifer Laughren at Andrea Brown Literary Agency.
- Comment today for a chance to win the last Daily Prize listed below.
- Today is the last clue for the Scavenger Hunt. Go back and make sure you have collected all four clues (one in each post this week) and come back tomorrow to fill out the Grand Prize Drawing Form. Winners will be announced Monday.
- You can still get extra points for the Grand prize Drawing. Click here to see what you can do.
- The Grand PUBA prizes which include an Agented package that includes free marketing and an Unagented package that includes a query/3 chapter critique by my agent, Alyssa Henkin/Trident Media.
Effective Social Media - Blogging and Tweeting the Right way!
Today, I wanted to get you some information on Bogging and Tweeting (Twitter).
The last Daily Prize Drawing will be tonight. It will be a copy of Lee's ebook on The Zen of Blogging and a copy of the book Get Known Before the Book Deal by Christina Katz. So be sure to Follow and Comment today!
Lee Wind, avid blogger and author of the ebook The Zen of Blogging.
Today, he tells us the top 3 reasons why blogging is awesome for authors. (To purchase a copy of Lee's ebook, go to his site.) You can also follow him on Twitter.
Greg Pincus, Social Media Guru who speaks at conference as well as runs several great blogs. His writing blog, GottaBook and his social media blog, The Happy Accident. You can also follow him on Twitter for some great social media advice.
Today, he tells us about the Golden Rules of Twitter.
Hope that was helpful!
Thanks to Lee and Greg for taking the time to do the Vlogs!
Clue #4 is the word "Now."