- You can no longer wear black, for fear of massive spit up marks
- You sing “Dora Dora Dora the Explorer” in the shower.
- You believe that macaroni and cheese should become it’s own food group.
- Play dates have taken over your life!
- You sing to the Elmo CD that is playing on your radio long after you’ve dropped your children off at daycare.
- You can’t wait to hug your own kids after you see something troubling on the news.
- You lick your finger to wipe the face of a child AND suddenly stop when you realize that child ISN’T YOURS!
- You can reach into your purse and pull out a crayon, a matchbox car and a dirty sock.
- You have no issues sniffing another person’s butt for a poopie diaper.
- A night on the town means taking the kids out past 6 pm.
- A packet of crisps (chips), and a chocolate bar is considered a hearty breakfast.
- At a party, you ask where “the potty” is.
- "Whine” is no longer simply red or white.
- When people ask you what you do, you tell them you are a “pediatric logistics specialist”!
- Sleeping in means… sleeping IN the middle of three little bodies!!!
- You count the sprinkles on each kid's cupcake to make sure they're equal.
- You find yourself cutting your husbands' sandwiches into cute shapes.
- You can't bear to give away baby clothes - it's so final.
- You hear your mother's voice coming out of your mouth when you say, "NOT in your good clothes!"
- You stop criticizing the way your mother raised you.
- You say at least once a day, "I'm not cut out for this job", but you know you wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
- and lastly, you know you are a mom because you hear the word 1,000 times a day and you still love it!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Sunny Sunday - Find out if you are really a Mom?
You Know Your a Mom When...