Interview with a 5 year old Diva
This was fun. I grabbed this from Nice Mommy-Evil Editor's Blog (a great new find). Ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mommy/daddy always says to you?
Mom: No, but just sometimes
Dad: Good job (the dad's always get the credit :)
2. What makes mommy/daddy happy?
Mom: Me, when i listen to you
Dad: you (ahhhhhhh!)
3. What makes mommy/daddy sad?
Mom: when Gray hits you (my 18 month is going through a stage. hitting and everything is mine, no or stop
Dad: when Connor passed away (my hubby's dog dies last April :(
4. How do mommy/daddy do to make you laugh?
Mom: when you make your eyes big at me
Dad: when he tickles me
5. What were mommy/daddy like when they were little?
Mom: funny, but you still are.
Dad: a boy
6. How old are your mommy/daddy?
Mom: 37 (she gave a year back - thx honey :)
Dad: same as you. what are you again?
7. How tall are your mommy/daddy?
Mom: taller than me
Dad: taller than everyone!
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
cartwheels and running
9. What do mommy/daddy do when you’re not around?
Mom: work on computer
Dad: play with Gray (again, dad's get all the credit)
10. If mommy/daddy become famous, what will it be for?
Mom: skating (I have no idea where this came from. Scary!)
Dad: singing (Trust me, there is NO chance of this!)
11. What are mommy/daddy really good at?
Mom: scaring us and yelling when you're mad (so what - I am a scary yeller??)
Dad: chasing us
12. What are mommy/daddy not very good at?
Mom: cooking pizzas (she's right except I'm not good at cooking ANYTHING)
13. What do mommy/daddy do for their jobs?
Dad: go to work and bring home the bacon (you can see who's daughter she is :)
14. What is mommy/daddy’s favorite food?
Mom: salad (yeah right, I wish!)
Dad: what you made last night (I think it was burnt - I mean- baked potatoes??)
15. What makes you proud of mommy/daddy?
Mom: when you play the game where you place your face through the card. You are really good at that game. (she's talking about the new game - what am i? it's fun!)
Dad: he fixes things
16. If mommy/daddy were a cartoon character, what would they be?
Dad: Kung Fu Panda (my hubby is so smiling right now)
17. What do you do with mommy/daddy?
Mom: play games
Dad: i ride my bicycle and my daddy walks next to me
18. How are you and mommy/daddy the same?
Mom: we have long hair
Dad: we have same color hair (huh?)
19. How are you and mommy/daddy different?
Mom: our voice doesn't sound the same
Dad: he has short hair and I don't
20. How do you know mommy/daddy love you?
Mom: cuz you hug me - all the time (hopefully this makes up for my skill at yelling ;)
Dad: he tells you
22. Where is mommy’s/daddy's favorite place to go?
Mom: to see Tito and Tata's house (this is my brother and his wife. I would say the bookstore or the beach)
Dad: the park
23. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
Tata's new baby (my new niece - she's a week old...whom she's never met :)
24. What is one thing you would change about mommy/daddy?
Mom: make your hair short
Dad: make him a girl like me
25. What do you like about Gray?
That he's my little brother
26. What don't you like about Gray?
That he hits me (do you see a pattern?)
27. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a doctor for kids (YES!)
28. why do you think writers should market their books?
so people wil buy them (she really said this :) It was not a plant.
29. lastly, what are your favorite books?
yours (confession - i almost cried. too bad she's not an agent :)
DONT FORGET: Monday, we have Laini Taylor, author of Blackbringer :)