Only 18 days Left for a free web site!
As of this morning - 13 days into the contest, you guys are doing fabulous! Just from March 1 - March 13 (ooh goodie Friday the 13th) we have had:
- 1,407 Unique visitors (in 13 days!)
- 704 Comments (now I know how agents feel about queries - I have to log and approve each one! )
- 61 people (thanks for taking your time to comment!)
I have met some great people and found some more fab blogs! Thanks for all the off-comment messages. :) Remember - it is not over until the fab lady writes - that's me :). So don't give up!
Persistence is key in this biz - right? :)
Practice makes perfect!
Friday Fabs: Marketing Round Up!
I am going to start doing a round up of marketing posts on Friday. Here are some fabulous posts out there on promotion and marketing I saw this week. These include ideas bloggers have done to get more blog traffic, authors unique projects that spreads the word about their book/cause, and editors/agents advice.
- Lisa Schroeder's Unique "Feel Good" Marketing - Book Angel project.
- Call My Agent: From Blog to Books
- Buried in the Slush Pile: What kind of Marketing does an author do?
- Blog Book Tours: The perfect promotion web page
- Shrinking Violets: Marketing CoOps
- Seth's Blog: Difference between Pr and Publicity
- Plot This - Prepublished Authors front page news
Remember - we have Sarah Davis from Greenhouse Literary talking about her marketing on Monday. And it is fabulous. Very thorough and insightful!