- Maybe its b/c I'm frustrated with this crazy publishing world
- Maybe its b/c of all the cuts the cuts at Harper Collins
- Maybe its because I will miss Bowen Press
- Maybe its b/c I watched Pursuit of Happyness
- Maybe its b/c my vertigo is back
- Maybe its b/c I feel like I am moving through quick sand with my writing
- Maybe its b/c of the economy
- Maybe its b/c I saw Caylee Grandpa crying on TV
- Maybe its b/c I watched a lady beg Obama for help b/c she was homeless
- Maybe its b/c I don't understand how a Lady could want 8 more kids when she is not taking care of the first 6.
- Maybe its b/c Jeremy Lusk (American motocross racer) died tragically after a jump gone wrong at the age of 24.
- Maybe its b/c stamps are going up again 2 cents.
- Maybe its b/c of the tragic fires in Australia.
- Maybe its b/c my dog is getting old.
- Maybe its b/c I watched people get cut on American Idol and their dream crushed.
- Maybe its b/c of the guy who died in jail days before they reversed his sentence and declared him innocent.
- Maybe its b/c Im sick and watching too much depressing TV.
- Maybe I'm just sapped and am tired of fighting so hard for something that seems impossible.
- Maybe its b/c I hurt when others hurt.
- Maybe its just b/c sometimes things dont seem to get better in this crazy world.
- Maybe its b/c I want so much for an agent/editor to believe in me and my writing.
- Maybe its b/c I'm obsessing.
- Maybe its just me.
- Maybe its just in the air.
- Maybe it's just today.
In any case, all I can do is be grateful, keep moving forward, and try to look on the Bright Side of Life.
Ok I'm done whining. I need a pick-me-up. (If I felt better, a good dirty martini might do the trick :)
Instead, I remembered this....
WARNING: Slightly Inappropriate material ahead!
(PS: This song is NOT a religious statement.)
(PSS: Go back now especially if you don't like Monty Python's or the movie Life of Brian)
(PSSS: Last chance to bail on this post!)
OK I feel better now :)