Sorry for the late post. I am slammed at work but wanted to get this up. For those emailing me! :)
Starting in Feb 2009, I WILL be conducting marketing interviews with experts in the industry and posting them to my blog. Not only will I interview authors/illustrators to discuss what marketing they do for their books, I will also be interviewing agents and editors to discuss what marketing they think is critical and what they expect from authors/writers before and after they are published.
I am excited to announce the upcoming schedule for Monday's Marketing Muses.
- Jan 19th - Lisa Schroeder, Author of I Heart You, You Haunt Me and Far From You. http://lisa-schroeder.livejournal.com/
- Jan 26th - Martha Mihalick, Associate Ediotor, Greenwillow Press
- Jay Asher, Author of Thirteen Reasons Why
- Colleen Lindsay, Literary Agent at FinePrint Literary Management
- Elizabeth Dulemba, Illustrator/Author
- Laini Taylor - Author, Blackbringer
- Alice Pope - Author, Children's Writers & Illustrator's Market
Starting in Feb, the regular Marketing Monday features will move to another day.
Two Whole Marketing Days? Somebody Stop me! :)
More to come