Marketing Tip of The Day: Virtual School Visits
Try doing a Virtual School Visit/Signing. This is a creative way to reach a lot of kids, cut down on travel costs, and be cool. My friend and brilliant illustrator Elizabeth Dulemba blogged about her first Virtual School Visits on Dec 4. Not only does she tell you how it went but she tells you in detail how to make it happen. Check it out!
Who Are You? Christmas Edition
SPECIAL NOTE to all my friends of other beautiful traditions/religions: Please the special things at the holidays, so I can learn about your favorite time of year!
Welcome to the Christmas edition of "getting to know your blogger friends".
Would love to see all your answers:
- Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags
- Real tree or Artificial tree? Real!
- When do you put up the tree? First weekend in Dec
- When do you take the tree down? Before the 12 days after Christmas are over
- Eggnog or Hot Cocoa? Hot Cocoa spiked with a little somethin' somethin'
- Turkey or Ham? Turkey
- Grinch or Charlie Brown? Grinch (prefer Jim Carrey's version now - hilarious)
- Favorite gift received as a child? EZ Bake Oven or Holly Hobbie (am I showing my age yet?)
- Christmas cards? I prefer to do Happy New Year cards. Easier after holiday rush.
- Favorite Christmas Movie? The Year without a Santa Claus (Mr Heat Miser and Mr Snow Miser)
- Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Pecan. OK ALL!
- White lights or colored lights? tends to be white outside, colored in (don't ask me why)
- Favorite tradition? The PJ Elf who rings the doorbell and drops off magic Xmas PJs to kids letting them know Santa is in the area and it is time for bed.
- Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
- Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home
- Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Materialism
- Favorite ornament theme or color? my Laini Ladies Ornaments! Thanks Laini!
- Eat on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? During the day about 4pm.
- Spend it with your family or Inlaws? My family. Inlaws are in UK :(
- What is Christmas about to you? Celebrating another blessed year with family and friends