Note: I will start Marketing tips again after the first of the year. I'm on vacation! :)
Every year, I make a list of New Year's Resolutions.
Resolutions I plan on keeping.
Resolutions I usually end up breaking (within the first 30-60 days.)
This year, I decided to make a list of all the resolutions I've broken in the past just to own up. Of course, these will all roll-over automatically.
1. Loose the rest (10 lbs) of my "baby weight" (I don't care what anyone says. It's baby weight at least until your little one is 13. Mine is 18 months so I have some time)
2. Stop eating Peanut MMs (What can I say, I'm nuts for them)
3. Work out more. (Should not be too hard. I figure - 1 is more than 0)
4. Get an Agent and get published. (I'm trying! Guess there is no where to go but up, right?)
5. Make money (Unfortunately, kinda dependent on #4.)
6. Make more time for writing. (what can I say, I am a sucker for my kids, my hubby, my T.V., and reading. Ugh)
7. Go Green (Maybe the word is "Greener". I'm a light lime already but I'm aiming for more a darker shade - maybe evergreen.)
8. Make more friends. (Hopefully Blogger Buddies count?)
9. Saving Money (Impossible without #4 unless I stay out of bookstores and Target! )
10. Have more patience. (I'm getting impatient with this one.)
11. Keep in touch with Friends (Golly, I hope Facebook and Twitter count?)
12. Go to more Writers Conferences (Sigh! Again dependant on #4 and #5, all whilst ignoring #9)
13. Give back to other writers. (Does a Marketing blog count?)
More to Come.....