Looks like my alternatives - at this point - are a Yawn Counter or a Kitty Box Decorator. I'd love to see the job descriptions on this one. And do you get paid by the yawn/by the kitty?
As always, 1,000 questions pop into my mind:
- How do you even get these jobs?
- Are they listed on Monster.com?
- How do you interview for them?
- What is your career path?
- turkey plucker ( i assume this is not the live ones but I did not ask)
- newspaper boy (no so bad unless you live in the cold wet lands of Wales?!)
- marzipan maker (I am more of a chocolate person myself)
- bathroom cleaner (for an assisted living home! I'll have to remember this one next tim eI have to clean the house. No more bathrooms - Yay!)
- rock collector (he did get a PHD in Topography - whatever that is :)
My point? Oh right - my point.
I am more thankful to be a writer. It is a great life. I don't know if I can really call it a "job" yet, but I'm determined to get there.
Maybe now, I'll appreciate the hard times a bit more.